- Preheat oven to 375°F (190?C).
- Prepare muffin tins with large muffin cup liners or lightly grease sides of tin.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together butter and sugar and eggs.
- Add prune purée, orange juice and zest.
- Fold in dry ingredients until just blended and add cranberries.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan filling cups three-quarters of the way full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre of muffins comes out clean.