- Turn the oven on to 375 degrees F.
- In a pie pan or other shallow, large dish, pour out the corn flakes, crush the cereal up with your hands.
- Mix in bread crumbs, sugar, salt, pepper, and allspice.
- Drizzle about 3 tablespoons oil evenly over the breading, tossing and turning it to mix the oil all through the bread crumbs and crushed-up corn flakes.
- Cut the chicken fingers into toes, 2-inch pieces.
- Turn the chicken in flour, eggs and then in the special crunchy breading.
- Arrange the chicken toes on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Place the chicken toes in the oven and cook 15 minutes or until crisp and brown all over.
- Mix together honey with mustard and barbecue sauce in a small bowl.
- Serve hot chicken toes with honey mustard and barbecue sauce for dipping.