- Peel and remove seeds from tomato, watermelon and cucumber. Place them aside until necessary.
- Cut 1 tomato into small dices, using a sharp knife.
- Add remaining tomatoes into blender or food processor and work on it, add cucumber, onions and watermelon. Grand until smooth and frothy.
- If you are not using food processor, sift the melon through a fine sieve. Stir the mint and tomatoes into the watermelon mixture. Add salt and pepper according to your taste. Chop tomatoes, cucumber, scallions and put into the melon mixture.
- Now Leave Cucumber Tomato Soup to cool overnight in refrigerator. Adjust seasoning if desired. Transfer to a large soup bowl and decorate with mint sprigs.