- Chop onion, carrots and apple then set them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry curry powder in it for 3 minutes.
- Then put carrots, apple and onion. Stir to mix and cover the pan.
- Cook at a low heat for 15 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until fruit and vegetables soften.
- Then shift to blender, add half of the soup and blend until smooth.
- Shift it back to the pan and pour remaining soup. Season to taste and give it a boil.
- Garnish with swirled yogurt and carrot curls before serving.