- Chop the parsnip, steam parsnip for about 20 minutes until tender; toast the almonds and ground them; chop the coriander; separate the eggs; set them aside. Preheat the oven at the temperature of 400*F.
- In a small saucepan; melt the butter then add the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously then stir in the curry powder and then gradually add the milk, stirring continuously until smooth. Bring to boil, stirring constantly until thickened. Cook at low heat for about 2 minutes.
- Put the pan away from the heat and then stir in the grated cheese until melted. Let cool slightly and then beat in the egg yolks with the cool chopped coriander, almonds and parsnip and then seasoning according to your taste.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and then carefully fold into the yolk and parsnip mixture.
- Grease 6 large dishes and then lined with the remaining almonds. Ladle the souffle mixture and then place in the large roasting pan. Put enough boiling water to come 2/3 of the way up the sides of the dish and then place in the oven for about 25 minutes until risen and change the color into golden.
- Serve immediately.