- Put 4 serving plates in the refrigerator to chill.
- In a large bowl, whisk the apple juice concentrate, lemon juice, sour cream and salt.
- Add the apples(1 sweet red apple (Do Not Peel), cored and diced 1 green apple (Do Not Peel), cored and diced), diced fennel, raisins, chopped walnuts, mint and Roquefort and toss gently just until combined. Divide on serving plates.
- Just before serving, toast the bread and cut each slice diagonally into quarters.
- Arrange around the salads and serve immediately.