- Roast the pepper and cut it into thin strips then keep aside.
- In a medium saucepan, place eggs, add enough water to cover them and bring to boil over medium heat. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water, add cold water to saucepan, wait until eggs are cooled. Drain and then peel them.
- Cut eggs lengthwise, remove yolks and reserve 3 yolk halves. Discard remaining yolks.
- On a serving platter, place egg whites, cut side up then cover with plastic wrap. Put them in refrigerator to cool.
- In a blender, put together ranch dressing, mustard, reserved yolk halves and cottage cheese, blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl, transfer the cheese mixture, stir in pepper strips and chives. Spoon the mixture into egg whites.
- Chill for an hour then serve.