- Put all ingredients except sugar in a large food processor, start out pulsing then on high for about 1 minute or until 1 large ball is formed.
- Separate the ball into smaller pieces and put back into the food processor, pulse again until 1 ball forms again.
- Take small amounts (about the size of a large marble) and roll lightly in your hand then in the powdered sugar, place on waxed paper and refrigerate fo 1 hour.
- Continue with the remainder of fruit paste.
- Makes about 40 depending on the size ball.