- Arrange the duck breasts, skin-side up, on a rack and roast in a preheated oven for 10 minutes on each side.
- Leave to cool, then remove the skin and cube the meat.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Place the egg white, whole egg, mustard, soy sauce and vinegar in a food processor or blender and in a food processor or blender and blend well, then add the yogurt, a tablespoon at a time.
- Combine the duck meat with the onion, celery, orange rind, cooked cooked rice and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Arrange the mango slices on top of the salad and serve, accompanied by the sauce.