- Heat a large wok, place duck breasts in it and cook to dry its water for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Put the duck breast on a cutting board and cut slices out of it. Remove 1 tbsp of its fat and discard the remaining.
- Now add leeks, orange peel and cabbage to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes to soften the vegetables.
- Add duck breast back to the wok with vegetables and cook for 3 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Pour oyster sauce into the wok, mix well and heat until cooked through.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and serve hot.