- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan. Set aside
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a bowl, mix ¼ of the sugar with the cinnamon. Set aside.
- Now, with an Electric Mixer, whisk the butter with the other ¼ cup of sugar until it is perfectly mixed.
- Add in the flour mixture in 3 three goes. After each go, add in some milk and beat it well.
- Pour out half the batter in the baking dish. Cover the batter with the apple slices.
- Lightly shower the apples with the cinnamon mixture. Let this bake for 30 minutes. It is meant to be golden and the apples should look cooked from the ends.