- Put the apples in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Blend the granulated sugar and the cinnamon whilst stirring thoroughly.
- Dust over the cinnamon-sugar blend over the apples.
- Mix the flour, dark brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Mix constantly to get a somewhat smooth crumbly mixture.
- Evenly spread this over the sugared apples.
- Transfer the apple crisp to 350°F oven for 45 minutes. Your crisp should be golden and your apples, soft.
- Enjoy your Apple Crisp nice and warm, topped with vanilla ice cream.