- Cook rice in large saucepan according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Remove rice packet when cooked; reserve water.
- Add broccoli and carrots to water in saucepan. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 3 minutes or until broccoli crisp tender.
- Drain vegetable put vegetable and cooked rice back in saucepan; heat over medium-low heat.
- Add ham, Swiss, 1 ounce Cheddar, margarine and cayenne; Stir gently.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining Cheddar; cover and cook 3 minutes.