- Break chocolate into small pieces, separate the eggs and beat yolks and white individually, set aside until needed.
- Put the pieces of chocolate in a bowl, now you have to sit the bowl over a pot of simmering water. Allow the chocolate to melt with stirring occasionally so that chocolate doesn't become very hot.
- Add the butter, an egg yolk at one time, stir and mix well to combine. Leave aside to cool slightly.
- Whip the egg whites until just begin to stiffen, fold the egg whites with chocolate mixture and cream. Combine them properly.
- Transfer to the glass bowl with spoon(1 liter capacity) or you may shift to the ramekins or 6 stemmed glasses. Refrigerate it to set well. Decorate with fresh summer strawberries or winter oranges.