- Chop the onion; make cubes of the potatoes; crush biscuits.
- Cook the onion in melted butter in a large sauce pan. Cook at medium heat until the onions soften. Take off from heat.
- Initially, add in the flour, Worcestershire sauce and the salt & pepper whilst stirring in the saucepan. Then pour in the milk as well.
- Bring this to boil. Cook and stir simultaneously for a few minutes. After this is done, add the potatoes and corned beef too!
- Pour this out on a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Insert this into the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. It should start bubbling.
- Once that happens, lay the biscuits on top and bake for 10 minutes more. The biscuits should turn golden brown.