- Dice the onion, crush garlic cloves and set aside.
- Wash and rinse fava beans, then soak in water for 8 hours (change the water time by time), then rinse again and drain off.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all vegetables with beans, mix them well and put in a food processor or a blender, process on it two times or three until completely light and smooth.
- Mix baking soda with water and add to the mixture with spices. Combine well. Make small pate (3 cm) from falafel dough, sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Take a frying pan, heat up oil and fry pate in batches for 3 minutes or until good golden in color. Serve now with salad or in sandwiches individually.