- Separate the eggs, separate pinch of sugar to dust for topping.
- Heat up oven to 300*F. Lightly grease and line the baking tray. Take a small mixing bowl, whip egg whites to stiff peaks; you should be able to turn the bowl upside down without anything sliding out.
- Slowly add sugar and whisk well again and spoon the meringue onto the prepared baking tray in several small blobs.
- Place baking tray in oven and bake for an hour. If you can then turn off oven and leave meringue in oven overnight to dry out. The meringue should be completely dry.
- Combine the yogurt and cream well, place over the top of meringues, arrange the fresh raspberries in a good manner, use sugar to lightly dust over and serve fresh at once.