- Spread ground chips on a piece of waxed paper or paper plate.
- Dredge fillets in chips to coat on both sides Heat 1 tablespoon
- of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over med heat.
- Add half the fish and cook until just opaque inside and golden
- brown outside. 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Carefully transfer to plates and tent with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining tablespoon oil and fish.
- For Lemon Dill Dressing:
- Combine mayonnaise, dill, and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Season with pepper and serve with the fish.