- Cut tomato into wedges, rinse then drain chickpeas, slice onion, mince garlic and cut bell peppers into strips. Cut meat into thin strips. Place in resealable food storage bag.
- Put together lime juice, cilantro salsa, garlic and chili powder in a small bowl. Mix and pour it over meat then seal the bag. Wait for 10 minutes, turning once.
- In a large non-sticking skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high until hot. Add chick peas, bell peppers and onion. Saute for 6 minutes or until vegetables are crispy-tender then remove from skillet.
- Put beef in it along with the marinade. Cook while stirring for 3 minutes or until meat is done then remove from heat.
- Put back reserved vegetable mixture and beans into the pan then toss to coat.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream and cilantro.