- Firstly takeout the seeds from the dates and keep them aside.
- Put the walnuts, pecans and the sunflower seeds in a food processor (or blender). Blend until finely ground, then add cocoa.
- If you have a food processor, then you can add the dates and raisins right to the mix. If you are using a blender, these may just get stuck! So, I would reccomend chopping them seperately.
- Remove contents from food processor and add honey. Mix all ingredients together and stir well.
- This recipe will make 25 small balls. One serving is one ball.
- Roll the balls in shredded coconut.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.