- With a sharp knife, slice the bottom of orange so that it stands firmly on chopping board, and then carefully remove its peel by slicing from top to bottom.
- Now take out the segments by slicing towards middle of fruit to one side of segment and gently twist knife to ease flesh away from membrane then out of orange.
- Repeat the same to remove all other segments. Peel apples and slice into wedges then core. Halve the chilies and remove their seeds.
- In a food processor, put orange segments, apple, garlic, chilies and fresh mint.
- Process until pureed then adds lemon juice, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.