- Peel tomatoes, crush garlic clove, discard stem and seeds from one red chili then chop it very finely. Halve, de-seed then peel the avocado, chop cucumber piece and tomatoes very finely; set them aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, place lime juice, chopped pepper and flesh of avocado then mash thoroughly using a fork.
- Put cucumber and tomatoes to the avocado mixture along with crushed garlic. Stir in the sauce and adjust seasoning.
- Transfer into a serving bowl. To make chili flower for garnishing, use a sharp knife to slice the remaining chili from stem to tip several times without removing stem. Put it in a bowl of iced water so that the petals open out.
- Before serving, garnish with chili flower and lemon slices. Put the bowl on a large plate and surround with tortilla chips.