- Cut the orange in half. Juice one half of the orange and slice the other half into thin half-moon slices. Repeat with the lemon.
- Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, swirl in the olive oil. When hot, add the fish fillets, once the cooked edge has reach almost halfway up the fillet, flip the fish.
- Add in the wine, orange juice, lemon juice, orange/lemon slices, capers and the butter.
- Season the sauce with a bit of salt and pepper.
- When the liquid begins bubbling, turn the heat to medium-low, cover and cook until the fish is cooked through, about 1-2 minutes depending on the thickness of your fillet.
- Serve immediately.