- Chop the onion,crush the garlic cllove, ground the coriander and cumin.
- In a bowl, add meat with all the spices and oil, making sure to coat the meat completely with the spices. Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
- Now heat a non-stick skillet,and add in the spiced meat and cook for 4-5 minutes until evenly brown. Now with a slotted spoon, take out the lamb and transfer into a large oven proof dish.
- Now in the same skillet add the chopped onions, garlic, tomatoes and tomato puree for 5 minutes, now add in the dried apricots, vegetable stock, sugar and season to taste, bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Now spoon this sauce over the lamb and mix, cover the dish and bake for 1 hour, then remove the lid and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander, and serve with brown rice.