- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Place in recloseable plastic bag.
- Mix together soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, paprika and mustard.
- Pour over chicken in bag.
- Close bag and toss to coat well.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Drain chicken; reserve leftover marinade.
- Sprinkle chicken with blackpepper.
- Now spray a baking dish with cooking oil spray and arrange chicken pieces.
- Bake in a pre-heated at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes and then basting with the left over marinade.
- Again bake for another 30 minutes untill the chicken is done and juices run clear from the chicken pieces.