- Coarsely chop the onion, de-seed pepper and chop it very finely. Then coarsely grate the cucumber, crush garlic cloves and set aside.
- Put cucumber and sweet pepper into a large mixing bowl.
- Put onion, garlic and tomatoes in a blender, blend, then add lemon juice, tomato paste, oil and vinegar.
- Blend until smooth. Then put tomato mixture to the mixing bowl and mix well. Add tomato juice and mix again.
- Adjust seasoning then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let chill for more than 6 hours to meld flavors together.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls. Serve with croutons.