- Finely crushed gingersnaps and set aside. Preheat oven at a temperature of 350*F.
- Mix brown sugar and crushed gingersnaps in a small bowl. Stir in melted butter.
- Take sixteen 1-3/4 inch muffin cups and divide the mixture among them. Press mixture onto bottoms and sides of cups then bake for 5 minutes.
- Combine half of the marmalade, flour, cream cheese and egg yolk in a medium bowl then beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- Put this cream cheese mixture into muffin cups equally and bake for about 15 minutes or until a knife inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool them in pan on wire racks. Carefully remove from muffin cups. Top each with about half tsp of remaining marmalade.
- Cover and chill for up to 24 hrs if desired. Serve chilled!