- Peel off skin of grapefruit and divide into segments.
- Chop the onion and cut garlic clove into two halves.
- In a dry pan, roast desiccated coconut for 3 minutes or till golden then shift it in a bowl.
- Add water, soy sauce and lime juice. Assemble to form a mixture.
- In same frying pan; heat oil and sauté onion along with garlic till soft. Discard the garlic and add sautéed onions to coconut mixture.
- Place segments of grapefruit in 4 plates, sprinkle alfalfa sprouts and set coconut dressing on top with a spoon.