- Break open the pomegranate and bring out its seeds. Half the melons lengthways, scoop out its seeds, remove the skin then cut into bite-size pieces.
- With a sharp knife, cut the peel and pith of grape fruit. Cut through grapefruit membranes to release the segments by holding fruit over a large bowl to catch juice.
- Stir in the wine and orange juice into reserved grape fruit juice.
- Then arrange the grapefruit and melon segments on four individual plates.
- Pour over the dressing and scatter pomegranate seeds over it. Serve chilled!