- Slice the tops and bottoms of grapefruits and oranges with a sharp knife. Then peel off their skin and discard the seeds.
- Carefully scoop out the chunks of flesh from the segments of grapefruits and oranges in a bowl.
- In another small bowl, put lemon peel, lime juice, honey and 2 tbsp lukewarm water. Whisk lightly to mix it.
- Drizzle the lemon & honey dressing over fruit chunks, add chopped mint and toss well. Allow to chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- By then, spread chopped walnuts on a cookie sheet in a baking tray. Roast them lightly over a moderately heated grill for 2-3 minutes until browned.
- Sprinkle roasted nuts upon fruits and serve!