- Cut cheese and apples into cubes, walnut into pieces, slice potato with peel; set them aside.
- In a pan of boiling water, cook the potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool. Put cooled potatoes into a bowl.
- Mix lemon juice in apples, drain and stir them into the potatoes. Then put arugula leaves, walnut, cheese and toss to mix completely.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, and fennel seeds in a small bowl until well combined then ladle the dressing over salad.
- Adjust seasoning and serve at once.