- Form a fine paste from sun dried tomatoes in a mixer. Transfer it in a bowl, add olive oil, wine vinegar, sugar and adjust seasoning to your taste.
- Whisk to form a fine combined mixture and set aside.
- Cut the top and tail of the beans and then blanch them for 4 minutes. Drain and then transfer them to the large bowl. Peel top layer from onion and cut it into thin rings.
- Cut sweet pepper into half, remove all seeds and cut it into thin strips.
- Add sweet pepper, carrot and onion in a bowl having beans. Toss them all to mix well.
- Pour the already prepared dressing over jumbled beans and vegetables.
- Serve chilled or immediately, as liked!