- Trim the green beans and chop garlic cloves finely.
- Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to boil. Add beans and blanch them for 3-4 minutes until crispy but tender. Drain and pass through ice-cold water then keep aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium flame. Add beans, radish and garlic. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until beans and radish soften.
- Pour honey and season to taste. Cook until vegetables begin to caramelize. This may take 2-3 minutes.
- Dish out in a salad bowl, adjust seasoning and serve at room temperature.