- Take bamboo skewers, soaked in water, and let it cool aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the minced garlic, grated ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, peanut butter and sesame oil, set the marinade aside.
- Slice the chicken breasts into long, thin strips.
- Add the chicken strips to the marinade and mix well. Refrigerate 1 hour or for up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill - high heat on one side and low heat on the other side.
- Thread the chicken strips onto the bamboo skewers, keeping the chicken as flat as you can so that they cook evenly.
- Grill the chicken skewers, starting on the high heat side for 4 minutes each side.
- The move the skewers to the low heat side, cover and finish cooking, about 1-3 minutes more, depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Serve with chopped roasted peanuts sprinkled on top