- Scrub the potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices, crush garlic clove, peel lemon, discard its flesh then grate its peel very finely; set them aside.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes for about 7 minutes. With the help of slotted spoon, remove them and drain thoroughly.
- Using a kitchen foil, line the grill, place potatoes on top of foil. Brush potatoes slices with melted butter. Sprinkle chopped thyme on potatoes then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook potatoes under preheated grill at a medium heat for about 10 minutes, turning once.
- At the same time, make lime mayonnaise. Completely combine the lemon peel, mayonnaise, garlic, lime juice, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Take a little paprika and dust it over hot potatoes, serve at once with the lime mayonnaise.