- Slice the eggplant, seeded and then cut all peppers into quarters, cut zucchini in half lengthways, finely chop thyme, crush garlic cloves. Set aside.
- In a pan of cold salted water; add wild rice to boil, lower down the heat then cover and let cook gently for 25 minutes before you add the white rice. Further cook for 10 minutes or until rice are completely tender.
- To make a dressing, take a bowl or screw topped jar and add olive oil, vinegar, garlic and season according to taste. Mix everything well together until blended properly. Place aside while you prepare the vegetables.
- Place all the vegetables on a grill rack. Use brush to oil them and grill at least 10 minutes until changes into brown and tender, turn with intervals and brush lightly with oil as needed.
- Now completely drain the rice and mix in half the dressing. Shift into serving plate and keep grilled vegetables on top. Pour remaining dressing and sprinkle with fresh chopped thyme. Serve Grilled Vegetables Recipe Immediately.