- Remove the skin of haddocks and cut into chunks. Slice broccoli florets and scallions then dice the potatoes.
- Take a large saucepan, place spring onions and potatoes in it then add the water, bay leaf and milk.
- Heat until it boils, cover and reduce the heat to simmer for 8 minutes.
- Then put in the broccoli florets and fish chunks along with drained sweet corns.
- Season well, cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Discard the bay leaf and serve hot with crusty bread.