- Make a paste of basil leaves and finely chop the cooked ham. Preheat oven at a temperature of 425 F.
- Spread half of basil paste on four of the tortillas. Place a second tortilla to make four stacks of each of them.
- Spoon pizza sauce over tortilla stacks then sprinkle half of the cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Put together remaining basil paste, cheese and ham in small bowl. Spread this mixture over tortilla stacks.
- On a baking sheet, place tortilla stacks and bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut tortilla stacks into wedges and serve.