- Chop dried figs and walnuts. Set aside.
- Preset oven to 375*F. Grease 12-cup non-stick muffin pan or you can line with parchment paper.
- Take a saucepan or use glass measuring cup; heat up ½ cup milk and figs for 1-2 minutes or until really warmed in pan over medium flame on stove top or in microwave on medium temperature. Leave aside.
- Take a large bowl; add all purpose flour and whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and flax seeds. Combine them together. Take another bowl; add remaining milk, yogurt, egg, oil, honey and vanilla, whisk them finely until blended. Add to the fig mixture and stir. Pour the mixture over dry ingredients and add some chopped walnuts on top. Stir until moistened.
- Fill the prepared muffin pan. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until becomes firm from top by touching. Leave to cool in pan for minimum 5 minutes. Shift to wire rack to cool for a while. Serve to everyone.