- Finely chop the onion and parsley; set them aside. Preheat the oven at 400*F.
- Separate the whole garlic into individual cloves. Put them into a baking tray then roast them in the oven for about 10 minutes. Let them cool for few minutes then peel and chop them finely.
- In a saucepan, heat oil then put garlic and onion, fry at low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened. Put away from heat.
- Add parsley, lemon juice and tahini, adjust seasoning according to taste. Put in a small heatproof bowl and keep warm at one side of the barbecue.
- If desired, serve with french bread and vegetable crudites.