- Thinly slice the tomatoes.
- Whisk together the eggs, basil, chives and seasoning.
- Take a pan and heat the butter with a little of the oil in it. When starts sizzling, put the egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes until almost cooked through, stirring occasionally with the fork.
- At the same time, heat the remaining of the oil in a small pan along with the vinegar, mustard and orange juice, and seasoning.
- Roll up the omelette and cut into ½ inch strips.
- Transfer them to the plates.
- Arrange the tomatoes on the plates with the omelette rolls and ladle over the warm dressing.
- Serve it hot.