- Heat the oven to 300º F, then generously butter a 10-inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, 3/4 cup honey, sugar, oil, and water, beating with an electric mixer until well blended, about 3 minutes.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and salt.
- Add the finely chopped apples and walnuts and toss to coat evenly.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry mixture and beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 70 to 75 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool the cake on a rack for 5 minutes, then invert the pan onto a plate to remove the cake.
- Top the cake by spreading on the 1/3 cup of remaining honey and dust some confectioner's sugar (optional)
- Allow the cake to cool completely before serving.