- Preheat oven to 180*C. Crush garlic clove and place aside.
- Take a mixing bowl; add soy sauce, honey, garlic and lemon. Combine them well.
- Keep chicken drumsticks in a single layer in an ovenproof dish; slowly spread the marinade on top of chicken.
- Use aluminum foil to wrap the dish, place in oven and cook for 45 minutes until juices start to run clear when thickest part of drumstick is pierced with a knife.
- Turn once and brush with marinade after every 15 minutes. Place out from oven, let marinade drain off completely and leave to cool at room temperature then you may serve.
- You can save drumsticks in airtight container in refrigerator for more than 2 days or if you want to reheat the chicken drumsticks, heat up oven to 140*C and reheat them for 10 minutes or until heated through.