- Warm milk (105*F to 115*F).
- Preheat 1-quart casserole, souffle dish or other high-sided baking pan that will fit in slow cooker by coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour, milk, 1/2 cup all purpose flour, honey, oil, yeast and salt in large bowl.Beat with electric mixture at medium speed 2 minutes.
- Add remaining 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour,1/2 cup all purpose flour until dough is no longer sticky. (If mixer has difficulty mixing dough, mix in remaining flours with wooden spoon.) Transfer to prepared dish.
- Make foil handles using 3 (18x2-inch) strips of heavy-duty foil, or use regular foil folded to double thickness. Place in slow cooker; crisscross foil to from spoke design. Place dish on foil on in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on high 3 hours or until edges are browned.
- Use foil handles to lift dish from slow from slow cooker. Let stand 5 minutes Unmold on wire rack to cool.