- Cut carrot into matchsticks; crush the chili and garlic clove and slice the shitake mushrooms.
- In a small saucepan, heat the sunflower and sesame oil along with the garlic and crushed chili until the smoke arise from the oil. In a wok strain the oil carefully.
- Again heat the oil and when it hot put cauliflower, carrot, broccoli peas and mushrooms. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, put beans and cabbage and then stir-fry for more 2 minutes until the veggies are just wilted. Put away from the heat.
- Soak the noodles according to the packet instructions. Whisk together lime juice, tabasco sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drain the noodles and toss with a little of the dressing.
- Stir the remaining dressing into the veggies. Spoon the noodles on to individual plates and top with the veggies and nuts.
- Serve immediately.