- Cut cucumber into thin slices, cut cauliflower into small florets, de-seed sweet pepper, cut into thin slices, slice carrots thinly in lengthways.
- In a large heavy-based saucepan, melt the butter then add cucumber, sweet pepper, florets and carrots.
- Fry them at medium heat, constantly stir for about 5 minutes until tender but still firm to bite. Adjust seasoning to your taste with salt and pepper.
- Make the dressing. Beat together soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Put veggies into a serving dish, pour the dressing and toss well then serve!