- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly brush tortillas with oil on both sides and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until tortillas are crisp on the edges and starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray as your requirement.
- Pour egg substitute into skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes until eggs are cooked through.
- Place an equal amount of eggs on each tortilla and top each.
- Place under the broiler for about 2 minutes.
- Spoon ½ cup Pico de Gallo on each tortilla and top with ground black pepper.
- Serve warm.