- Drain the chickpeas and then blend along with the garlic and a pinch of salt in a blender.
- Then add the tahini and blend until fairly smooth, then slowly add the oil and lemon juice in it while the machine is still on.
- Stir in the cayenne pepper and more salt.
- Then transfer the puree into the serving bowl.
- Heat the non-stick pan and then put the sesame seeds and cook for about 3 minutes, shaking the pan, until the seeds are golden.
- Cool the seeds and then sprinkle over the puree.
- Serve with the vegetable crudités.