- Slightly heat the milk to make it warm, add yeast and sugar to it. Stir and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Sieve flour with salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Pour dissolved yeast and yogurt.
- Mix well into a soft dough. Dust your kitchen counter with some flour and knead it upon the counter until elastic and smooth.
- Put it covered in a greased bowl for 3-4 hours until risen.
- Knead again on a dusty counter then divide it to form 12 balls. Roll each of them into flat and oval shape.
- Heat a greased griddle or frying pan with oil. Carefully place one or two bread ovals at a time and cook until golden from below.
- Take out in a platter and spread butter on uncooked side then grill until golden.
- Serve hot!