- Peel and dice the potatoes, chop an onion and red chili, crush garlic and set aside.
- Heat up oil and add potatoes, garlic, and onion in a large sauce pan. Fry and stirring gently for 5 minutes. Add and cook the spices for just a minute, continue stirring.
- Place in stock and red chili and let boil the mixture. Lower down the heat, cover lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Put peas into the pan and cook for 5 minutes more. Now add yogurt and season with salt and pepper, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the soup to the serving bowls and sprinkle with coriander. Serve immediately with warm bread.